 CAD / 17907
Re: LPub not generating torus in output images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 01:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Point taken.  I'll give it a shot.

The problem is that I've written somewhere upwards of 1,100 parts, and although
these do indeed conform to the pre-legalese LDraw format, they don't have the
elaborate file header now present in official elements.  I'm not eager to
undertake any solution that requires re-writing an entire library, if that's
what it's going to take.

The format is still the same and any software should render parts that conform
to the original 0.1 format just as well as anything more recent. To do otherwise
is a failure.

Well, here goes:
http://forums.ldraw.org/read.php?22,3930