 CAD / 17890
Re: LPub not generating torus in output images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
I'm using LPub v 2.4.8.0, and I've noticed that it completely omits POV-Ray
torus objects in the output images.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Hi Dave,

That is a really old version of LPub.
I can imagine that you are using it for a reason, like you want to render with
POV, but if that is not the case, I suggest you update LPub to version 4.0.0.11.

It renders using LDView or LDGLite and does the job quicker and WYSIWYG.

For more information cosult the Official Online LPub manual here:

http://lpub.binarybricks.nl

Jaco