 CAD / 17905
Re: LPub not generating torus in output images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 01:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hmm...

I'm a bit apprehensive about the reception I'll get there.  It's no secret that
I'm not exactly working with canonical material...

There's plenty of people that work with LDraw outside the official library. So
long as your parts are valid LDraw Format a problem with renderers is worth
mentioning where others will actually see it.

Or in short you can ask somewhere where an answer is likely to be forthcoming,
or you can stick to here and hope that one day your problem may be noticed ;)

Point taken.  I'll give it a shot.

The problem is that I've written somewhere upwards of 1,100 parts, and although
these do indeed conform to the pre-legalese LDraw format, they don't have the
elaborate file header now present in official elements.  I'm not eager to
undertake any solution that requires re-writing an entire library, if that's
what it's going to take.