 CAD / 17893
Re: LPub not generating torus in output images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
That is a really old version of LPub.
I can imagine that you are using it for a reason, like you want to render with
POV, but if that is not the case, I suggest you update LPub to version 4.0.0.11.

It renders using LDView or LDGLite and does the job quicker and WYSIWYG.

For more information cosult the Official Online LPub manual here:

http://lpub.binarybricks.nl

Hi Jaco, and thanks for the tip!

I've stuck with this particular version because the newer editions have been
giving me unpredictable results with BFC errors that I can't seem to track down.
I won't bother you with all of the details, but I use a lot of custom LDraw
parts, many of which incorporate inlined POV-Ray code.  For the most part these
work like a dream, but the torus objects have been giving me fits!

Maybe I'll monkey around with one of the newer versions and see what I can come
up with.

Thanks again!