 CAD / 17042
Re: The future of LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

I think TBB and flickR have an easier entry.  LUGNET is a bit scary to sign up
to, and is certainly a pain in the but to remember your username (member #) and
password (is this even changeable).  Actually, I remember it being a lot scary
to join.

I very strongly second this.  I've been lurking here for years now, but almost
never post, and never get involved, because of how awkward, old &
user-unfriendly LUGNET is.  I think LUGNET is a huge deterrent to any potential
LDraw newcomers & volunteers.

Remi