 CAD / 16738
Re: LPub gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 19:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eli Carter wrote:
Santeri Piippo wrote:
For some reason, LPub is displaying no text at all (no button captions,
labels, etc -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/arezey/ldraw/lpub4-blank.png). Probably
has something to do with me using WINE on it. Would it be possible to have
a Linux version, perhaps.. ?

Possible?  Well, if you know how to use a patch, you can have it running on
Linux today.  I did a port back in June, but my current patches are here:
http://retracile.net/wiki/2009/10/10/16.45

Hi Eli,

Your site currently uses a self-signed certificate. If you're going to use
https, you really should invest in a valid certificate from a CA, so that
security twonks (like myself) can access your site. I'm not prepared to trust
any self-signed certificates unless I have issued them myself :/

ROSCO