 CAD / 16690
Re: LPub gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
On the same day that Brickshelf went down Kevin's LPub site has also
disappeared.
Anyone know what happened and where LPub 4 can now be downloaded?

No, I sent an email to Kevin some time ago when I discovered that his domain
name was no longer active - no answer so far.

Philo

People are asking about this on Flickr as well:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ldraw/discuss/72157622880518572/

I hope all is well in the LPub world, too. I see Kevin has posted to Lugnet
within the past few weeks, so hopefully he'll see this and reassure us that LPub
lives!

Jim

Hi gang,
  My web hoster has gone belly up.  I'm working on getting a new website up and
going this week.
Kevin

Hi gang,
  FWIW, www.kclague.net is back.