 CAD / 16681
Subject:
LPub gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:23:49 GMT

On the same day that Brickshelf went down Kevin's LPub site has also
disappeared.
Anyone know what happened and where LPub 4 can now be downloaded?

Thanks,

Duq

Re: LPub gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
On the same day that Brickshelf went down Kevin's LPub site has also
disappeared.
Anyone know what happened and where LPub 4 can now be downloaded?

No, I sent an email to Kevin some time ago when I discovered that his domain
name was no longer active - no answer so far.

Philo

Re: LPub gone AWOL?
On the same day that Brickshelf went down Kevin's LPub site has also
disappeared.
Anyone know what happened and where LPub 4 can now be downloaded?

No, I sent an email to Kevin some time ago when I discovered that his domain
name was no longer active - no answer so far.

Philo

People are asking about this on Flickr as well:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ldraw/discuss/72157622880518572/

I hope all is well in the LPub world, too. I see Kevin has posted to Lugnet
within the past few weeks, so hopefully he'll see this and reassure us that LPub
lives!

Jim

Re: LPub gone AWOL?
On the same day that Brickshelf went down Kevin's LPub site has also
disappeared.
Anyone know what happened and where LPub 4 can now be downloaded?

No, I sent an email to Kevin some time ago when I discovered that his domain
name was no longer active - no answer so far.

Philo

People are asking about this on Flickr as well:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ldraw/discuss/72157622880518572/

I hope all is well in the LPub world, too. I see Kevin has posted to Lugnet
within the past few weeks, so hopefully he'll see this and reassure us that LPub
lives!

Jim

Hi gang,
  My web hoster has gone belly up.  I'm working on getting a new website up and
going this week.
Kevin

Re: LPub gone AWOL?
[...]

  FWIW, www.kclague.net is back.