 CAD / 16627
16626  |  16628
Subject:
*** LSynth 3.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:11:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

Don Heyse, has asked me to announce the release of LSynth 3.1 which is now
available for download from:

http://lsynth.sourceforge.net/LSynth.html

though he has done all the coding for this update. My role was nothing more than
whining when things didn't work as I expected them during beta test. So all
cheers go to Don while I'm more than honored to announce the release.

3.1 contains some bugfixes as well as new sysntesis like BRICK_ARC,
FIBER_OPTICS_CABLE_WIDE or STRING_xxL. The new version also checks if the
LSynth.mpd file containing the definitions matches the version of the program.
Furthermore from now on the MLCad.ini file tells you if you're using a version
of the file suitable for LSynth.

Setup instructions and tutorial can be found at:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/tutorial-en.html

Examples for download are stored here:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/examples-en.html

Check out also the troubleshooting page even though everything runs fine:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/troubleshooting-en.html

Big thanks also to Kevin Clague, the creator of LSynth, who gave us free hands
on this release! This update would never have happend if Kevin had'nt had the
idea for LSynth in the first place and eased things tremendously with version
3.0 exporting the synthesis definitons to the LSynth.mpd file!

Enjoy,

w.