Re: *** LSynth 3.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

Don Heyse, has asked me to announce the release of LSynth 3.1 which is now
available for download from:

http://lsynth.sourceforge.net/LSynth.html

Just as a note, I installed this, and the program group it wanted to create by
default was "(Default)", instead of LSynth or something similar.  I'm not sure
if it matters, but this was in Windows 7.

--Travis