 CAD / 16627
  *** LSynth 3.1 Released ***

Hi folks, Don Heyse, has asked me to announce the release of LSynth 3.1 which is now available for download from: (URL) he has done all the coding for this update. My role was nothing more than whining when things didn't work as I expected them (...) (14 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Re: *** LSynth 3.1 Released ***

(...) FYI, I have taken the liberty of compiling a Mac OS X version of LSynth 3.1, which I have made available along with the lsynth.mpd file and constraint parts: (URL) have not tested it much but it seems to work fine with the few examples I have (...) (14 years ago, 21-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: *** LSynth 3.1 Released ***

(...) default was "(Default)", instead of LSynth or something similar. I'm not sure if it matters, but this was in Windows 7. --Travis (14 years ago, 23-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: *** LSynth 3.1 Released ***

(...) Thanks, I don't know how I missed that. There was also a small typo in the source code release that prevents it from compiling on OSX. That's 2 for 2 failures on the released files. Oh well, maybe 3.1.1 will be perfect? (14 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)