 CAD / 16195
Re: LDraw.org 2009-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 11:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
At
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=26
the link "Download LDrawParts.exe" is a Windows installer for the complete
library.

Is that what you are asking?

Yes. I have seen and installed it. My PC was ready for a complete re-intall
anyway :-)

Jaco