 CAD / 16182
Re: LDraw.org 2009-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 21:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
I don't know your mother tongue, but if not English, German,
French, Dutch or Italian, maybe you could assist me to translate the install
questions into your own language and improve the installation package. Let me
know if you'd like me to send the text for translation.

Chris

I seem to remember submitting some info for the Spanish translation and I
believe work has been done on the Portuguese translation as well (I mailed with
the portuguese translator about some common translation issues.

If there are still parts of that translation missing please let me know.

Jetro