 CAD / 16036
16035  |  16037
Subject:
ldraw.ini location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:19:19 GMT

I think we, as developers, should decide a standard location for the ldraw.ini
on each platform.  It's simply too confusing to have many different locations.

I propose:
Windows:
%APPDATA%\ldraw\ldraw.ini
(this is where Microsoft tells you to put such things as INI files)

Mac:
$HOME/Library/Preferences/org.ldraw.plist
(preferred since root access is not required)

Linux:
No clue as I don't have a Linux box to play with.

-Orion