 CAD / 11729
Re: The L PRIZE Pre-Launch: Call for Volunteers, Sponsors, Donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.edu
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:46:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   My curiosity has gotten the best of me. What did you use to render the various header images? (I have my suspicions, but they’re not quite hi-res enough for me to be sure.)

--Travis Cobbs

I think LDView was used with the wireframe option turned on. I meant to make a few more of these up for Tim but got sidetracked.

-Orion