 CAD / 11672
Re: The L PRIZE Pre-Launch: Call for Volunteers, Sponsors, Donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.edu
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:02:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jordan Bradford wrote:
I might be going to SIGGRAPH this year. Are you going to be exhibiting at
SIGGRAPH or presenting or what? I want to be able to find you there. :)

We're still working on the specifics of the exhibition space. When I know, I'll
post the info. Hope to see you there!

-Tim