 CAD / 10719
Re: Webside for models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Ryan Farrington wrote:
At 01:40 PM 6/22/2003 +0000, Carsten Schmitz wrote:
Hi!

From my understanding some years ago it was planned to add this to the LDraw
site.
I dont know what happened to it and if there are any copyright issues
involving the TLC.
All in all the LDraw website seems to be pretty neglected since that
downtime in February.

This was the OMR--Official Model Repository. There was some discussion on
LUGNet regarding this a while ago. Unfortunately, there is so much in
demand, there is not a sufficient number of people "in charge" to work on
everything at once. :)

Someone did create the OMR code a while back, and it still needs to be
integrated into the site by Rebecca, our PostNuke guru...

-Tim