 CAD / 10206
Re: MOC Differtimento
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tom Beattie wrote:
   Hello Miguel,

I downloaded your DAT file of Differtimento and it seems to use some parts I don’t have. Primarily the Vision Command camera and the newer type of wheels. Can you point me in the right direction to where I might be able to down load these parts. I am assuming they are ‘unofficial’ LDraw parts? – Did you create them, and/or are they listed on LDraw.org parts tracker if it back on line?

Cheers

Tom Beattie

I know the camera is on the PT and probably the others. Yes, the PT is alive and well: http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker