 CAD / 10205
Re: MOC Differtimento
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:48:00 GMT

Hello Miguel,

I downloaded your DAT file of Differtimento and it seems to use some parts I
don't have. Primarily the Vision Command camera and the newer type of wheels.
Can you point me in the right direction to where I might be able to down load
these parts. I am assuming they are ‘unofficial’ LDraw parts? – Did you create
them, and/or are they listed on LDraw.org parts tracker if it back on line?

Cheers

Tom Beattie