 Books / 409
Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:49:18 GMT

Here's an online store I came across whose page for The Story of Christmas
includes a look at a few sample pages:

http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=832&cat=327#

(Click the images to see larger versions in a pop-up window.)

While the book is basically a re-do of the "Jesus is Born" story from the Brick
Testament website, I think my building skillz increased significantly in the
three years since I originally did that story.  The book is also an expanded
version of the story, and this page gives you a peek at some of the expanded
content and redone illustrations (though their photo of the book's cover doesn't
capture the festive metallic red and green embossed title!).

-Brendan