 Books / 410
409  |  411
Subject:
Looking for readers/reviewers for upcoming LEGO-related book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:42:12 GMT

Hi there,

I'm hoping that a couple of people might help me out.

I am looking for people to read and then review chapters from a LEGO-related
book that I am working on.

The job description is pretty simple. I would send you chapters (one or more at
a time) for you to read. Then, I would ask that you offer some constructive
criticism about the material you have read.

The book is fairly general in nature, so there are no specific LEGO building
skills or knowledge required in order to participate. I would enjoy hearing from
any fans/builders of LEGO, including those who may consider themselves new to
the hobby.

If you are interested, please email me at:

bookproject at apotome dot com

Or simply use the address shown in the header of this posting. I can then send
you more details about the book, the review process and possible remuneration
for this work.

Thanks in advance,
Allan B.