 Books / 361
Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.books, Jake McKee wrote:
The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon,
which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon.

If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so
inclined.

Oh, and if you are still considering buying, there are links at the bottom of
the press release for the sample pages.

Thanks!

I ordered the book about ten days ago and I got it today! (I'm in Taiwan)
(Actually I order 10 books for TWLUG - Taiwan LEGO Users Group,
http://www.twlug.info)
The book is really great and it gives the biginner a clear concept of LEGO
trains.
I took some pictures and wrote a "Chinese" introduction for Taiwan LEGO fans.
The web site is
http://lego.bluebird.idv.tw/Articles/Books/StartedwithTrains/
(If it's not allowed to put the book's photos on Internet, I'll delete them
immediately)

BTW, Jake, I have another translation of your interview (on BimP)!
http://lego.bluebird.idv.tw/Articles/Interview/00_JackMckee.htm
It's Traditional Chinese and the coding is "Big-5".

Josephine Shih