 Books / 360
Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.books, Jake McKee wrote:
The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon,
which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon.

If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so
inclined.
snip<
Jake and all,
Jake,
Congrats!
I just checked Amazon by the ISBN and it also suggested:
"Buy this book with The Brick Testament by Brendan Powell Smith (Illustrator)
today!" Buy Together Today: $25.42
(which just happens to qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping)
and...
Customers who bought this book also bought:
Virtual Lego: The Official LDraw.org Guide To LDraw Tools for Windows by Tim
Courtney (Author), et al List Price: $39.95/Price: $15.98/60% off!!!
We got us an AFOL/LUGNET love-fest!
Such deals,what are you waiting for???
--
Bill