 Books / 359
  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains

(...) Jake and all, Jake, Congrats! I just checked Amazon by the ISBN and it also suggested: "Buy this book with The Brick Testament by Brendan Powell Smith (Illustrator) today!" Buy Together Today: $25.42 (which just happens to qualify for FREE (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains

(...) I ordered the book about ten days ago and I got it today! (I'm in Taiwan) (Actually I order 10 books for TWLUG - Taiwan LEGO Users Group, (URL) book is really great and it gives the biginner a clear concept of LEGO trains. I took some pictures (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains - Wait for the 2nd edition!

(...) My copy has arrived, and I've read it and I'm not impressed. As requested, I've tried to leave a review at Amazon, but as they still list the book as unavailable that doesn't seem to be possible, so I've posted my review below. I bought the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains - Wait for the 2nd edition!

(...) I can only agree with William's analysis of the book, but wanted to be careful in making what might be seen as overly negative comments about something that is likely to be strongly defended. What I really wanted, but certainly wasn't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)