 Aquazone / 975
Re: Little Aquarium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   A little home for my new friend...

   The Sea Monkeys are back!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Very nice! Took me a moment to figure out the aquarium - the clear parts are very well chosen!

In fact, this could be changed to a Sea Monkey Environmental chamber, with some consoles outside the glass to keep sensors on the SM....

Good job!

Joe