 Aquazone / 974

Subject:
Little Aquarium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 04:49:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A little home for my new friend...

   The Sea Monkeys are back!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Re: Little Aquarium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   A little home for my new friend...

   The Sea Monkeys are back!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Very nice! Took me a moment to figure out the aquarium - the clear parts are very well chosen!

In fact, this could be changed to a Sea Monkey Environmental chamber, with some consoles outside the glass to keep sensors on the SM....

Good job!

Joe

Re: Little Aquarium
This is really cute. When I first saw the thumbnails I didn’t reallize the tank was LEGO - I thought you’d just placed a sea monkey in a small goldfish tank.

Bruce

Re: Little Aquarium
In lugnet.aquazone, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   A little home for my new friend...

   The Sea Monkeys are back!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Wow, that is the coolest! You never miss a detail, everything from the intake, to the gravel, way cool! Darren

Re: Little Aquarium