 Aquazone / 974
973  |  975
Subject:
Little Aquarium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 04:49:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A little home for my new friend...

   The Sea Monkeys are back!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Little Aquarium

(...) Very nice! Took me a moment to figure out the aquarium - the clear parts are very well chosen! In fact, this could be changed to a Sea Monkey Environmental chamber, with some consoles outside the glass to keep sensors on the SM.... Good job! (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)
  Re: Little Aquarium

Hey Nelson, This is really cute. When I first saw the thumbnails I didn't reallize the tank was LEGO - I thought you'd just placed a sea monkey in a small goldfish tank. Bruce (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)
  Re: Little Aquarium

(...) Wow, that is the coolest! You never miss a detail, everything from the intake, to the gravel, way cool! Darren (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)
  Re: Little Aquarium

When I first saw this post I thought it would be a fig in an aquarium, being studied by the Sea Monkeys... Good work! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)
  Re: Little Aquarium

(...) I've ordered the parts on Brickshelf so I can build one of these. I guess that probably goes further than just saying I like it. :) You are an extremely talented builder, Nelson. It seems like whatever area you choose to explore you turn to (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)