 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 767
MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:41:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

I've finally realized I'll never get around to make all updates needed on my
site at once so I hope to spill it out little by little. Here's the first
effort:

http://www.lotek.nu/creations/lynxmkiii/

I'ts a little somtehing I made in October 2002. It's a tank that I added
ordinary Radio Control stuff into (the same kind used to fly model airplanes).
I tried some "greebling" this time since that's an area I could improve a lot.

It's not modeled after any real tank but more a brain child.

Enough rambling, go see the page instead :-P

Oh, and let me know what you think, m'kay?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)