 Technic / 8966
Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 06:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:
That's a great looking tank, Tobbe!

Thanks!

It's obviously Technic fig scale, can one fit inside the turret?

Actually I think it's a tad to small for Technic scale, maybee not. It's not
built to any scale though. I just used all my chainlinks and made a tank around
them.

It's not a serious attempt in any way.

I myself want to build a tank about that size, only mine will be based on a
tank in a strategy PC game. It's a futuristic looking tank that will
transform itself into a huge static artillery cannon, with retractable legs
(like a backhoe, but bigger). Ever heard of StarCraft?

Actually I was searching for the game-name beofore I got to your give-away. I
was mentally running through them all, Red Alert 1&2, Command & Conquer but I
never got to StarCraft before I read it.

I've played the game a_lot_ but stoped just before I got the Broodwar expansion
and I still have to add that dimension to the game. I've been thinking about
doing Red Alert 2 vehicles but other things appear when I build. I don't like
copying things when I build, most is done out of my head. Someday I'll change
all that - when I grow up :)

/Tobbe