 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4313
4312  |  4314
Subject:
Dali's Persistence of Memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:39:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My fifth and (I believe) my final pointillist mosaic: Salvador Dali’s Persistence of Memory

The other four were the DaVinci’s Mona Lisa, Picasso’s Don Quixote, VanGogh’s Starry Night, and Disney’s The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

They can all be seen in the following folder

Thanks again to Roy Cook who introduced me to this method.

Arthur