 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4314
4313  |  4315
Subject:
National Parks of Mars (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:41:22 GMT

Hello all,

I have been working on this one for a while. Several years of work and  nearly
finished, but though I would post it now and just update the pictures as i
finish it.  This is what I think a park would be if it were built on mars.
Although there are section of the base plate missing, and  the "park" extends
back to the distance, it does fit the moonbase standards.

A little bit of back story:
'Red Rock Mars: Mars’ first and best place to go to experience the greenery'
It was Built into a series of caves that form part of the Martian habitat
network (Picture this as but one of the many entrances to a large cave network).

Strung throughout are "non-traditional" light for lighting the cavern.

And so I present: RED ROCK MARS TERA PARK

<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/2971240629_2f628db662.jpg
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/2971240629_2f628db662.jpg
Red Rock Mars>>

The flickr set: