 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4239
4238  |  4240
Subject:
New York Style Brownstone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:23:45 GMT

I’ve been lazy about posting MOC’s lately so you’ll probably see a string of them coming out in the next week or two. Stacy and I did so much building leading up to Brickworld that we had no time to take pictures or post anything. Now that we’re back, we’re catching up on all that.

This MOC is supposed to be a slightly modern Brownstone like you would find in New York. I used a bunch of SNOT to detail the front of the building and I am particularly proud of the balcony on the first floor (If anyone wants to see how I did that, let me know and I can try and take some pictures).

The interior is not furnished...yet. In the coming months I plan to furnish the interior and I will post more when that is complete.

MOCPages page with more pictures.

-Dave

ToT-LUG