 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4238
4237  |  4239
Subject:
First National Bank of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:17:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I know a lot of you saw this MOC’s debut at Brickworld, but I figured I would post it here for those that couldn’t make it this year. This is the 1st National Bank of LEGO I created in the weeks leading up to Brickworld 2008. It is built in the style of the Cafe Corner, but uses mainly pieces from the Green Grocer set. As you can see, I am a huge fan of Jamie Berard’s designs.

It is designed to look kinda gothic and imposing...as a financial institution should be. :-) I really enjoyed putting this MOC together and I feel like the LEGO Group designers are really pushing our community to build at a higher level. I know the recent set releases in the 10XXX number series have pushed my building forward. Thank you LEGO for validating that it’s okay to build an enclosed building! :-)

MOCPages page with more pictures.

Comments/critiques/snide remarks appreciated!

-Dave

ToT-LUG