 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4238
  First National Bank of LEGO

I know a lot of you saw this MOC's debut at Brickworld, but I figured I would post it here for those that couldn't make it this year. This is the 1st National Bank of LEGO I created in the weeks leading up to Brickworld 2008. It is built in the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: First National Bank of LEGO

Ooh, that's impeccable. I almost mistook it for a 3D render rather than the real deal. I too am loving the modular buildings put out by LEGO and created by inspired AFOLs. Great job! -Brendan (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First National Bank of LEGO

Very nicely done! It definitely instills enough confidence to warrant a deposit! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First National Bank of LEGO

(...) I love it. Great job. It looks incredibly solid as well. Dark bley and sand green work really well together. I like the solution to the roof line at the corner of the building too. The only thing I might have done differently would have been (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First National Bank of LEGO

(...) Jonathan: Thanks for the kind words and the great idea! I agree that a foundation layer of light bley would probably set it off nicely. The good news is that (as you pointed out) it is quite sturdy. Thus, adding a two-plate layer to the bottom (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)