 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4173
4172  |  4174
Subject:
Salisbury Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:46:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Salisbury Cathedral,located in southern England, will this year celebrate its
750th anniversary.

The cathedral was completed in 1258 but the spire was not added until 1320. At
the moment my MOC is also without a spire. I’ve attempted to build it a few
times but nothing looking just right yet.

Thanks for looking.

The model was subtly inspired and strongly motivated by master Lego artist
Kazuyoshi Naoe.

Photos

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=308684>

Arthur