 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4068
4067  |  4069
Subject:
Keeping Your Priorities Straight!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:14:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For any of you that are fortunate enough to get the 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon set, remember to keep your priorities straight. Enjoy building that awesome set, but don’t neglect the other priorities and opportunities in your life!

This is my first attempt at building a vignette. I understand the concept is normally to tell a story with just one scene. But in this case, I thought the story was better conveyed with a series of four scenes.

Enjoy, and keep building!

P.S. No, I don’t have that set.