 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3956
  Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

Robo Quad - Stage Ten Completed Final stage, project completed. (URL) Robo Quad - Stage One notes> (URL) Robo Quad - Stage Two and Three notes> (URL) Robo Quad - Stage Four and Five notes> (URL) Robo Quad - Stage Six notes> (URL) Robo Quad - Stage (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Snip (...) snip (...) cool!! are ya up early enough, E? more comments when I have time, gettin ready for work. -Jon (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) It looks very cool Eric! I've looked in on your progress from time to time. When can we see a video of the Robo Quad walking? Or does it roll instead? I've been wondering all along why you used tires for the toes. Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Very well done, Eric! I wish I had the opportunity to see this in person. Keep up the great work! -Matt :) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) That's how it goes. ;) (...) Thank you, if you like. (...) Eric (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Thank you. (...) Working on it, (...) Rolling/walking robot. (...) I want a robot that can climb stairs. Having wheels at the feet seemed like a good way to help push and pull itself up a set of steps. Plus, I think a quad robot that can trot (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Thank you, come to New Jersey. I am arranging a series of seminars with Storming-Robot to explain about the robot and the construction techniques I used. Sometimes technology can be ugly. Keeping in mind the sense of purpose can help you look (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

Hello Eric! congratulations to the biggest Lego Robot/Mecha on Earth! It is more like a robot than a Mecha the most people build. Amazing how great and long this Mecha is. Is there a pilot integrated? Construction dates only approx. 5 months? (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Hello Dan! (...) Thank you, it has come alive with much pleasure. (lol) (...) I think so too, but it is just a kitty, not a mean beast. ;p (...) Thank you, it is long alright! (...) Yes in the head: (URL) (...) I am glad it is over! I did (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Wait, what? You're retiring? Not from building, I hope. I've always enjoyed seeing your giant mecha creations and have often wondered how you can afford the parts to build them. :) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)