 Technic / 15813
Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 19:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Ladasky wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Robo Quad - Stage Ten Completed Final stage, project completed.

It looks very cool Eric! I’ve looked in on your progress from time to time.

Thank you.

   When can we see a video of the Robo Quad walking?

Working on it,

   Or does it roll instead?

Rolling/walking robot.

   I’ve been wondering all along why you used tires for the toes.

I want a robot that can climb stairs. Having wheels at the feet seemed like a good way to help push and pull itself up a set of steps. Plus, I think a quad robot that can trot and skate along is a really cool thing. Perhaps one day, there will be.

Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux!

Uptime: 800.5 days
   Downtime: 13 hours
   kWh generated: 14194
   kWh consumed: 15354