 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3925
3924  |  3926
Subject:
NedTrain 700 class shunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 14:25:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BS Flickr

Hi guys,

Decided to have a play with a NedTrain 700 class as I liked the colours and loved the device on the front. I took a little artistic license with the side doors to make them a bit more clear and also had to change the green on the exhause pipe to lime as I don’t have any 1x1 rounds in green.

Comments and crits welcome.

Tim