 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3858
3857  |  3859
Subject:
New train MOC's on Factory site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:57:07 GMT

My new train MOC's have been approved on Factory.

Some of the MOC's can be built with the contents of the Hobby Train box,
  but of course all of them can be purchased from factory.

Here's a link to my gallery
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=2||c6bc9ebe-01f2-4161-90e1-07e0321e5a8a
my user name is acjmasi

a refrigerated boxcar
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=3cf7216e-11ef-43f1-ab0f-57478b50dfcf

a red and white caboose
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=937e80e7-2684-480e-9f46-d7600e8530b2

a silly little robot
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=dc708c12-f50c-4c6e-9bcb-52e4c0fba9e7

a gondola
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=3854d392-5119-4499-ace1-9b23a6c01429

a bay window caboose
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=36cabac2-5da7-45ac-9501-45a683224bb5

An alternate version of one of the LEGO Hobby Train engines with a coach
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=59e90bbf-c333-47c5-b094-f006e62821b2

an 8-stud wide 0-6-0 Steam engine
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=52ee0298-ae3d-4b57-98df-3a4e7426b10e
Check my gallery for the motorless version and for the engine (LDD
doesn't include the decorative bits that attach to the motor, so I
recommend buying the motor in a separate box (10153).  Also check my
gallery (acjmasi) for subassemblies (I suspect that the LDD instructions
for the subassemblies will be easier to follow than the directions LDD
creates for the whole thing).

I've also updated my old LDD models to LDD 2.0. You can get those in my
gallery too.

Have fun!
Chris
--