 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3858
    New train MOC's on Factory site —Christopher Masi
   My new train MOC's have been approved on Factory. Some of the MOC's can be built with the contents of the Hobby Train box, but of course all of them can be purchased from factory. Here's a link to my gallery (URL) user name is acjmasi a refrigerated (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc)