 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3846
3845  |  3847
Subject:
Izzo's Drakkhen scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:34:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

He’s only posted on Lugnet once as far as I can tell, so I’m going to go ahead and post this for him. In case you haven’t seen, Izzo has been posting an amazing series of dragon scenes he calls the Drakkhen:

He said these were inspired by cover art on fantasy novels and DnD style RPGs. If you haven’t checked these out already, you definitely should. The year is young and I already think I’ve picked my favorite MOC of 2007.

(.build.mecha included since Izzo is best known for mecha building and he uses those techniques in the dragons)

Bruce