 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3844
3843  |  3845
Subject:
The Brick Testament - The call of Saul who is called Paul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:23:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with seven newly illustrated stories from the book of the Acts of the Apostles:

Jesus Blinds Saul

Another Holy Prison Break

Herod Assassinated

Son of Jesus

Paul Gets Stoned

The Great Penis Debate

Paul Circumcises New Companion

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith