 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3834
  MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

Hello This is my first post here having lurked around for a while now, so now that my head is above the parapet – fire away! This is just a little MOC - appropriate for a first post – just pacing myself. (URL) have never liked the interior of the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Hey Chris, IHMO, you have accomplished that visual objective in spades! That motor is totally ballsy and bada**-lookin'! Way to amp it up! Dave S. (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) That's exactly what I was trying to achieve, shoehorn in somthing serious and turn it up to 11! Thanks Chris (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Can't pass up a Tap ref:-) I liked the MOC, Chris; it would be cool if you could post a pic of one IRL so that we can appreciate yours more fully. JOHN (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Sorry John I was impatient to make my first post before work this morning and tried to do it before working out how to post with pictures. Sussed it now. (URL) Chris (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) In replying to my own post I fully admit my own stupidity! I dont have any pictures handy but I worked from a Cat product spec off the web. Icant work out how to do a direct link to it but this should work: (URL) on locomotive and you want the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Hi Chris, Very, very nice! Wonderful attention to an interior element. Amping up the interiors for engines, coaches, etc. is an excellent focus. I look forward to your further creations and announcements! I should be a student of the proper (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Thanks for your kind works James Chris (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

(...) Retrofitting an EMD locomotive with a Caterpillar prime mover... how prototypical (grin). Benn (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)