 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:28:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check it
under the Space product line yo.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

PS, Admire all the other little new things I have changed, and see how great
a job I did getting everyone else to make buttons so we can link to each
other. :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net