 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3643

Subject:
The Brick Testament - All Hail King Saul!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:41:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Five new illustrated stories have been added to the King Saul section of the The Brick Testament website, and I’m pleased to report that in this third set of stories we finally get to actually meet the namesake of this section of the website, Saul himself. Behold:

Israelites Demand a King

Samuel Annoints Saul

Saul Becomes King

Gouged Eyes and Dismembered Oxen

Slaughter of the Ammonites

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament - All Hail King Saul!