 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3445
3444  |  3446
Subject:
Wildwoods Doo Wop Motel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:03:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The summer weekends spent along the Jersey shore have been a constant getaway for my family when the kids were younger. We’d essentially drive down to the Wildwoods and stay at various motels that lined up the beach. These motels had the island resort’s architecture built in the 1950’s that had been preserved through the years now commonly known as DOO WOP. Here’s a tribute to those lazy days of summer gone by.

Learn more about the Wildwoods Doo Wop Preservation League.

AC