 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3446
3445  |  3447
Subject:
A *really* random vig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 21:53:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I must admit that this is a really weird idea, and I must also admit that not there wasn’t a whole lot of skill involved. Anyways... here is my latest vignette:

Trapped in the Giant Vegetable Garden

Feel free to reply with any thoughts, recommendations to institutions, etc. ;)

The carrots were originally going to be something else, but it didn’t turn out, and I realized that they could work as the tops of giant vegetables... hence the idea in the first place. This was just a quick build, so it’s nothing amazing, but I would like to hear what people think...

Jeffery MacEachern