 Town / 9004
  Wildwoods Doo Wop Motel

The summer weekends spent along the Jersey shore have been a constant getaway for my family when the kids were younger. We'd essentially drive down to the Wildwoods and stay at (URL) various motels> that lined up the beach. These motels had the (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Wildwoods Doo Wop Motel

(...) Nice motel. Brings back memories of when we went down there, before we had any kids, and crammed as many people in one room as we could... Now you need to build a section of (URL) Morey's Piers> and a working Sea Dragon... (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Wildwoods Doo Wop Motel

(...) That's what usually happened to us when some of our friends dropped by and there were no rooms available. The boardwalk and all of the structures throughout the whole length of it gave the Wildwoods a distinct feature that none of the other (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Wildwoods Doo Wop Motel

(...) We just got back from a week at the Wildwoods, and thankfully most of the hotels still look like this. I need to show my daughters this now. Thanks, George (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)