 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3345
new MOC: experimental mecha X6-1 "Rail"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:45:52 GMT

It’s called an ‘experimental mecha’ because I didn’t have a particular goal. I did intend it to be light, almost architectural. I was going for something like Soren’s V siren (I love that model!) but ended up with something... different. As a result, the joints really aren’t strong enough.

You can probably see the V-Siren’s influence in the shoulder, hip and foot joints (and the deep-linked image!). The colour scheme is inspired by the Renault F1 team... plus I really like medium blue.

deep link
brickshelf folder post-mod
MOCpages

Any feedback greatly appreciated. I’m not going to change this thing now, I’ve been playing with it for far too long... but criticism will help to improve my skills so fire away!

mo.